ProfileIt 2.0 is released
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:49:30 +0000
by Vasili Korol <>
ProfileIt™, the tool for profiling INDELs (insertions/deletions in genomes) has been upgraded! The old functionality (ProfileIt 1.0) is from now on publicly available without any extra fee! The full functionality offered by ProfileIt 2.0 are accessible via a license from COBO Technologies.
The newly implemented features in version 2.0 include:
- Support for FSA files produced by the Applied Biosystems 3130/3130xl genetic analyzer devices.
- Bulk image exporting in a single PDF document or ZIP archive.
- Option to limit all quantification to a specific "zoom window".
- Custom user comments on exported profile images.
- Automatic subtraction of +1/-1 shoulder peaks below threshold.
- Full quantification table providing an overview of signal intensities of major peak signal within a
- Customizable min/max peak boundaries.
- Manual ordering of samples after uploading files.
- Option to hide the "top 5 INDEL" labels.
- Individual peak subtraction for non-control samples.
If you are interested in gaining access to ProfileIt 2.0, please contact COBO Technologies.
ProfileIt and it's logo are a copyright of COBO Technologies ApS.